Уважаемый гость, на данной странице Вам доступен материал по теме: Star Wars The Knights Of The Old Republic 1.03 crack. Скачивание возможно на компьютер и телефон через торрент, а также сервер загрузок по ссылке ниже. Рекомендуем также другие статьи из категории «Ключи».
Средняя скорость 7019 Kb/s
- Browse Top Games
- World of Warcraft
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic v1.03 Patch
File Info: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic v1.03 Patch
Description: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic v1.03 Patch
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic by BioWare — retail v1.03 patch
Installation: After downloading the update, double click on SWKotOR1_03.exe to
install. The installer will automatically search for the folder where you
originally installed Knights of the Old Republic and install all of the
updates. If the update does not locate Knights of the Old Republic on your
system, you may need to reinstall the game and then run the SWKotOR1_03.exe.
* Added in detection for Soft Shadows support for ATI video cards based on the
supported driver version.
* Added a Walk option button; by default it is the B key. While holding down
the Walk button, your character will walk.
* Added the ability to see all available party members character, ability, and
equip screens while on the Ebon Hawk or in the apartment.
* Added the ability to hide the game GUI when taking screenshots. Use the
following settings in your swkotor.ini in the «Game Options» section:
* Holding Shift when clicking Give Item or double-clicking the item to give
will transfer the entire stack, without shift it moves the items one at a time.
* Added in some extra error checking and logging for loading and saving save
games. If there is any problem, a file called «fileerror.log» is created.
* Made a fix to the Force Point Regeneration item property so it actually
regenerates Force points.
* Fixed an issue where in some rare cases, the player would be killed while on
* Fixed an issue with Dantooine Pazaak occasionally breaking Suvam Tan on
* The Sand Person disguise will no longer be reset when entering Anchorhead and
* Dead party members will no longer show up later in the game. What with them
being dead and all.
* Fixed the Hidden Bek Door (Security Station) to no longer display the
* Fixed a visual issue with Power Blast and using Dual Blasters where the
off-hand blaster wasn’t firing.
* Fixed a problem which would cause dialogue to skip through without playing
* Fixed a problem where you would get stuck at a black screen after a game load
or an area transition.
* Fixed a problem where the screensaver could activate during the playback of a
* Put in a symptomatic fix for your character’s attributes being reset to all
* Put in a symptomatic fix for losing force points when going through area
transitions with Force Valor active.
* Removed the +2 bonus to the offhand attack when wielding a balanced weapon in
the offhand or when wielding a double bladed weapon.
* Removed the ability to bind controls to the «Alt» key. The «Alt» key was
never inteded to be a usable key in the first place.
* Fixed a rare crash bug when leaving the Ebon Hawk or the Apartments with
* Added a check for the minimum graphics card driver version for ATI and NVIDIA
based video cards as stated in the Troubleshooting Guide. If you scan your
hardware and do not meet the minimum requirements for the game, you will be
prompted to launch your web browser to download the latest drivers.
Environment Effects Nonstreaming=1
Environment Effects Streaming=1
NOTE: The Environment Effects Streaming=0 option was added to fix a problem
with sound pauses while playing the game with an Intel i845 or i850 chipset
motherboard and a 100 MHz Front Side Bus.
* Removed the awareness penalty when running
* Made a fix to the «Disable Vertex Buffer Objects» option in «swkotor.ini»:
Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1
* Made a fix to the Enable Hardware Mouse option when it is disabled. This
fixes a crash with certain ATI Radeon 9600 video cards.
* Made a fix to a display issue with Small Fonts.
* Made a fix to a gamma issue after movies finish playing.
* Removed the display of Force Points on portrait tool-tips for non-Jedi
* Fixed bug where some objects in the game would give a sticky mouse indicator
like they had an inventory when they did not.
* Fixed an issue where if you changed appearance while Force Speed was active
your movement rate would return to normal.
* Fixed an issue with droid animation when the item they were using ran out or
their target died.
* The turret mini-game should no longer have the blur visual effect if you
enter it with that visual effect turned on.
* The Security option no longer displays for doors which a key is required.
* Fixed a rare bug where the game could get stuck if an auto-pause was
triggered at the exact same time as an area transition.
* Fixed a rare crash that could happen when a Dark Jedi dies at the exact same
time as he deflected a blaster bolt.
* Fixed a rare crash on startup under Windows 98.
* Fixed a few memory leaks.
Top Free to Play
Welcome to FilePlanet, the leading online destination for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic v1.03 Patch downloads and hundreds of thousands of other game files, including demos, patches, mods, trailers, free pc games and more. Our mission is to support the gaming community with a fast and reliable download site. Aside from official game files and cool indie games, users can also upload their own content to share with the world. We also partner with top game developers and publishers to run exclusive beta tests of new games, especially multiplayer titles and MMOs. You can start using our download services to download Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic v1.03 Patch by creating a free account on FilePlanet to access our public servers, or upgrade to a premium account to access our no-wait servers and enjoy our subscriber exclusives. Thanks for using FilePlanet!
An Innova Media site.
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the User Agreement.